Enrolment and Waiting List
Are you interested in enrolling your child with FROEBEL Fitzroy North? Please join our Waiting List by clicking on the Waiting List button on this webpage.
If you are ready for an immediate start, please enter the earliest possible start date. Alternatively, please let us know your preferred start date. You can register your interest even if your child is not yet born (please enter TBA in the child's name section and the expected date of birth). Once registered, you will be receiving relevant updates from the Centre Director. A waiting list fee of $40.00 (or $25.00 for any additional child) applies and can be paid by credit card at the end of the registration process.
Our Centre Director offers regular centre tours on weekdays. Please contact us for further information and to arrange a tour.
The following Priority of Access Guidelines are applied when allocating placements:
- Priority 1: a child at risk of serious abuse or neglect
- Priority 2: any other child.
Within Priority 2, priority is given to:
- a child of a family who is or was previously enrolled at FROEBEL,
- a child of a permanent employee of FROEBEL Australia Limited,
- a child of a permanent employee of Deutsche Schule Melbourne,
- a child who is or whose sibling(s) are enrolled at Deutsche Schule Melbourne.