Jobs & Career
We offer you more than a job! We believe in supporting each team member's professional goals and growth as well as your wellbeing.
FROEBEL offers you:
- the opportunity to join a value-driven growing not-for-profit provider with a focus on early language learning and inquiry-based learning, e.g. by implementing the Little Scientists program
- happy workplaces with collaborative centre teams and experienced, supportive Centre Directors
- a salary substantially above Modern Award
- additional end-of-year-leave to be taken during the annual closure period
- discounted childcare fees for employees (enrolment subject to availability)
- allocated planning time each week and regular paid team meetings
- mentoring by your Room Leader and the respective centre's Educational Leader as well as our Quality and Compliance Manager
- generous professional development opportunities, including the chance to participate in our FROEBEL Future Leaders Program
- an employee well-being program with regular initiatives (e.g. weekly fruit boxes, free flu shots, period products)
- an employee assistance program (access to free counselling)
For current job openings, please visit www.seek.com.au and search for FROEBEL.
We are also always interested in hearing from extraordinary Early Childhood Teachers and Educators and welcome unsolicited applications. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref. No. FUA21, and attach your resume and, most importantly, a cover letter outlining your motivations.
Interested in beginning your FROEBEL journey? Fill out our Express Application Form to help us assess if we have any current employment opportunities that match your profile.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Work Placements and Internships
Work placement for Australian students
We’re always welcoming students doing their Certificate III / Diploma / Bachelor in Early Childhood Education to do their work placements with us! If you are interested please send your application alongside your preferred centre and time frame to: email@example.com.
Internship for German-speaking students
Are you a student studying Early Childhood Education (students of associated fields such as social work are welcome to apply too!) with very good German language skills and interested in learning more about working in early childhood education and care in Australia?
We are excited to offer internships at our centres in Sydney and Melbourne, for a minimum duration of 4 weeks (preferably longer).
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which centre(s) you would be interested in as well as your preferred length and time frame for your internship.
Please note that all internships are unpaid, and you will have to organise your own travel, accommodation, health insurance and visa.