Jobs & Career
We offer you more than a job! We believe in supporting each team member's professional goals and growth as well as your wellbeing.
FROEBEL offers you:
- the opportunity to join a value-driven growing not-for-profit provider with a focus on early language learning and inquiry-based learning, e.g. by implementing the Little Scientists program
- a salary substantially above Modern Award
- allocated planning time each week
- mentoring by your Room Leader and the respective centre's Educational Leader as well as our Quality and Compliance Manager
- generous professional development opportunities, including the chance to participate in our FROEBEL Future Leaders Program
- an employee well-being program with regular initiatives (e.g. weekly fruit boxes, free flu-shots)
- an employee assistance program (access to free counselling)
- a happy workplace with a collaborative centre team and experienced, supportive Centre Directors
For current job openings, please visit www.seek.com.au and search for FROEBEL.
We are also always interested in hearing from extraordinary Early Childhood Teachers and Educators and welcome unsolicited applications. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref. No. FUA21, and attach your resume and, most importantly, a cover letter outlining your motivations.
Our newest early learning centre, FROEBEL Carlton at Melbourne Connect, is due to open in late 2021. We would already love to hear from any Spanish and English-speaking educators and early childhood teachers who are looking to expand their career.
Please register your expression of interest (ideally with your CV attached) at email@example.com.